Vice Presidents are private patrons and benefactors who wish to have a closer relationship with the Festival. They receive exclusive privileges and invitations throughout the year and enjoy hospitality and complimentary tickets during the Festival.
To find out more information about becoming a Vice President contact Amanda McKean, Development Manager, 01227 452853 or email Amanda@canterburyfestival.co.uk
Canterbury Festival gratefully acknowledges the support of the following Vice Presidents:
- Brigadier and Mrs Maurice Atherton
- Professor Stephen Bann CBE
- Mrs James Bird
- Mr Timothy Brett
- Mr and Mrs Graham and Maggie Brown
- Mr and Mrs Christopher and Nicki Calcutt
- Mr and Mrs Martin and Virginia Conybeare
- Dr Kate Neales and Mr Peter Cox
- Mrs Jane Edred Wright
- Mrs Anna Grant
- Mr and Mrs Peter and Brenda Hermitage
- Mr and Mrs Neville and Anita Hilary
- Mr Andrew Ironside
- The Hon and Mrs Charles and Katie James
- Mr and Mrs George and Christine Kennedy
- Mr and Mrs Wolfgang and Dominique Kerck
- Mr and Mrs Roddy and Caroline Loder-Symonds
- Mr and Mrs James and Jane Loudon
- Mr and Mrs Ian and Juliet Odgers
- Mr Richard Oldfield
- Mr and Mrs Terry and Valerie Osborne
- Mr and Mrs David and Alicia Pentin
- Jane Plumptre
- Mr and Mrs John and Julia Plumptre
- Mr Andrea Russo
- Mr and Mrs Paul and Patricia Smallwood
- Dr David Starkey CBE
- Mr and Mrs Peter and Beryl Stevens
- Mr Richard Sturt OBE
- Mrs Fiona Sunley
- Lady Swire
- Mrs Camilla Swire
- Lady Juliet Tadgell
- Mrs Jo Taylor Williams
- Mrs Loba Van der Bijl
- Mr and Mrs Charles and Sally Villiers
- Sir Robert and Lady Worcester KBE
- Mr and Mrs Evelyn and Scilla Wright
The Canterbury Festival is also greatly indebted to its Platinum Supporters, who help to support the Festival and provide a stable financial base for the Festival’s work.
To become a Platinum Supporter the Festival asks for a commitment to donate a minimum of £500 each year, for a term of four years.
- two invitations to the Festival Exhibition Private View
- two tickets to the Sponsors and Supporters reception and event during the Festival
- two further complimentary tickets across the Festival programme
- Advanced mailing of the brochure and priority booking dealt with personally by the Festival’s Development Manager.
- Friends’ newsletters keeping you up-to-date with the Festival and Friends’ events throughout the year.
- Due recognition in the Canterbury Festival Brochure which has a circulation of 60,000, a listed entry on the Festival website and a listed entry in the nightly programmes for the Festival.
Canterbury Festival greatly acknowledges the support of its Platinum Supporters:
Professor Keith Mander
Contact Amanda McKean, Development Manager, on firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.