With the lifting of restrictions, we are thrilled to welcome back audiences to Festival events this autumn. All Festival events will be delivered in compliance with the latest Government guidance to mitigate the risk of the spread of Coronavirus.
We will be reviewing and updating our policies based on Government guidance, as it changes. We will make efforts to inform audience members of the measures in place in advance of their event, and will update this page accordingly. Please note each event is different and that social distancing will not be present in most venues. If you are concerned, please contact the Festival Box Office for more information before making your booking.
If you have displayed Covid-19 symptoms in the 10 days prior to the event, have come into contact with somebody displaying symptoms or have been contacted by NHS Track and Trace and told to self-isolate – do not attend.
What measures are you taking to keep audiences safe?
- We are encouraging our audiences to wear masks for all indoor events to help keep others safe. Children aged 11 or under and adults who are medically exempt, are not required to wear a mask. The Festival team will wear masks throughout.
- Regular cleaning will take place between performances and hand sanitiser will be readily available at key points.
- We will continue to work with our venues to ensure that all event spaces are well ventilated and that air is refreshed regularly. In some venues this may require doors remaining open, so please do bring warm clothing just in case.
- To reduce contact points ticket holders are urged to utilise our e-ticket and print at home service – and are encouraged to use contactless payment when purchasing drinks.
- We will continue to ask customers to utilise the NHS Track and Trace App or to provide contact details by paper on arrival.
- Stewards will be on hand to help guide you to your seat. Please follow our one-way systems and signage.
- Customers will be contacted in advance of their visit with specific venue information.
- Vaccine Passports maybe required if made compulsory over the coming months. Please consider this when booking your ticket.
For more information please contact a member of the team at [email protected] or by calling 01227 452853.