All Festival events will be delivered in compliance with the latest Government guidance and regulations. Measures will be in place to improve audience safety and mitigate the risk of the spread of Coronavirus. We will be reviewing and updating our policies based on Government guidance, as it is released, and will make efforts to inform audience members of the measures in place in advance of their event.
If you have displayed Covid-19 symptoms in the 10 days prior to the event or have come into contact with somebody displaying symptoms – do not attend.
The following measures will be in place for indoor events:
- All events will be operating at a substantially reduced capacity – please book in advance to avoid disappointment.
- Our Box office will be processing online and phone bookings only. Please contact the Box Office on 01227 457568 if you are unable to book using one of these methods.
- Designated seating with fixed bubble sizes will be in place for all events. We aim to maximise space between parties but will ensure that a minimum of 1 metre is adhered to across participating venues.
- Maximum bubble size will be six people.
- Ticket holders are urged to utilise our e-ticket and print at home service.
- Ticket holders are asked to arrive in their bubble and queue in a socially distant manner.
- Arrival times maybe staggered for larger events – please ensure that you read communications from the Festival.
- Bring a mask – this will be mandatory for indoor events. It is also required when queuing, using facilities and talking to staff members.
- All staff will be wearing masks.
- Stewards will be on hand to help guide you to your seat. Please follow our one-way systems and signage.
- When booking, your contact details will be required for track and trace purposes. Please ensure your details are up to date.
- Regular cleaning will take place between performances and hand sanitiser will be readily available at key points.
- Please be aware that due to the restrictions of specific venues and pinch points, events will take place without an interval.
- The Festival will release guidance for specific venues soon.
For more information please contact a member of the team at [email protected] or by calling 01227 452853.