On Monday 25 October, Canterbury Festival invited Canterbury Climate Action Partnership (CCAP) to host a panel discussion on the Global Climate Emergency. The event also forms part of Canterbury’s first ever Climate Action Week.
• Dr Carl Wright (Chair, CCAP)
• Lucy Slack (Secretary-General, Commonwealth Local Government Forum)
• Cllr Dan Watkins (Lead Councillor on Climate, Canterbury City Council)
• William Rowlandson (Senior Lecturer at University of Kent)
• Ella Scarr (Youth Parliament, UK)
The event was sponsored by Canterbury BID