The Festival Friends were formed to support Canterbury Festival. Over the years they have contributed enormously to its success and are proud to continue to do so. Outside of the Festival itself, the Friends programme provides a wide range of fabulous fundraising events and issues a newsletter twice a year; featuring updates on the latest events and a sneak peek of the Festival programme.
There are many benefits to becoming a Friend including:
- A two-week priority booking period.
- Discounts and last-minute offers on specific events.
- Invitations to exclusive events and activities.
- The opportunity to become more involved with the Festival
- Newsletters and a dedicated webpage
- Discounts for on-line events.
You can become a Friend for as little as £25 per year for a single membership, £35 for a couple, and £40 for a family. For specific events single Friends receive two discounted tickets, couples receive four and families receive six.
If purchasing online, please login/register and then add the membership to your cart. Once purchased you will be able to log in to your account and benefit from priority booking and discounts on specific events.
Silver and Gold Memberships
- Become a Silver Friend for £100 and receive all Friends’ benefits, two tickets to a Friends’ Fundraiser of your choice, a free concert programme, and an invitation for two to the Festival launch.
- Become a Gold Friend for £300 and receive all Friends’ benefits, two tickets to a Friends’ Fundraiser of your choice, two tickets to the Friends’ sponsored Festival event, a free concert programme, invitations for two to the Festival launch and to the Sponsors and Supporters Reception during Festival.
Sign up online here or download the forms below.
If you have any questions, please contact [email protected]
For information on how to book during the Priority Booking period, please click here