This Disclaimer sets out important information about www.canterburyfestival.co.uk . Please read it carefully as it affects your rights and liabilities under the law. If you do not agree with the Disclaimer, please do not use the Website. If you have any questions about this Disclaimer, please contact us at [email protected] or phone 01227 452853.
Use of Website
- This Website is provided to you for your personal use subject to this Disclaimer. By using the Website you agree to be bound by this Disclaimer.
- We may update this Disclaimer from time to time for legal or regulatory reasons or to allow the proper operation of the Website. Any changes will be notified to you via a suitable announcement on the Website. The changes will apply to the use of the Website after we have given you notice. If you do not wish to accept the new Disclaimer you should not continue to use the Website. If you continue to use the Website after the date on which the change comes into effect, your use of the Website indicates your agreement to be bound by the new Disclaimer.
The content of the Website is protected by copyright, trade marks, database right and other intellectual property rights. Users of this website may store the contents of the Website for their personal use and for no other reasons whatsoever unless with prior written permission from Canterbury Festival.
Availability of the Website
We cannot promise that the Website will be fault-free. If a fault occurs with the Website you should report it to [email protected] and we will attempt to correct the fault as soon as we can. Your access to the Website may be occasionally restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new content. We will attempt to restore access as soon as we reasonably can.
- In the event that the Website provides content from other internet sites or resources, while we try to ensure that material included on the Website is correct, reputable and of high quality, we do not make any warranties or guarantees in relation to that content.
- If we are in breach of this Disclaimer, we will only be responsible for any losses that you suffer as a result and to the extent that they are a foreseeable consequence of both of us at the time you use the Website. Our liability shall not in any event include business losses such as lost data, lost profits or business interruption. This clause shall not limit or affect our liability if something we do negligently causes death or personal injury.
- This Website contains links to Third Party websites, which are beyond our control. Canterbury Festival will not therefore accept responsibility for the contents of these Third Party websites. Your use of these Third Party websites and any resultant transactions will be subject to the Terms and Conditions that apply specifically to those websites. It is your responsibility to read these Terms and Conditions carefully before making any such transactions.
- In the event of any discrepancies, the Terms and Conditions of Canterbury Festival shall take precedence over the Terms and Conditions of Third Party websites insofar as the purchasing, ordering or use of Canterbury Festival tickets are concerned.
A cookie is a piece of information that is stored on your computer’s hard drive by your web browser. On revisiting this site the computer server will recognize the cookie, giving this site information about your last visit. Most browsers accept cookies automatically, but usually you can alter the settings of your browser to prevent automatic acceptance. On the Canterbury Festival Website, web usage analysis software may be used. This software stores cookies on the visitor’s computer in order to obtain the visitor’s IP address, browser type, computer data and data related to the visit of this website. The data shall be used to record and analyse visits to this website and shall not be used to personally identify the visitor.
- This Disclaimer will be subject to the laws of England and Wales. If you want to take court proceedings, you must do so within the United Kingdom.
- We make no promise that the materials on the Website are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the United Kingdom, and accessing the Website from territories where its contents are illegal or unlawful is prohibited. If you choose to access the Website from elsewhere, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
- This Website is owned and operated by Canterbury Festival, 8 Orange Street, Canterbury, Kent, CT1 2JA. If you have any queries please contact [email protected] or phone 01227 452853.